MJP-317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wayne - Player Moderator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne
Registered Member
Registered Member

Wayne - Player Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Wayne - Player Moderator   Wayne - Player Moderator EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:52 am

Considering the server is new, I thought I'd come and play, and I saw the staff applications, so I figured I'd give it a shot and see if I'd have any chance at all of getting staff, and seeing what the community would be like, I've had lots of experience of staff on many other servers and communities. I would love to moderate ingame, and maybe the forums aswell, if I was to become a Global Moderator.

As, 'Get Owned' would like to see, I'll tell you guys a little about me. I'm 16 years old and I've been playing Runescape for a few years now, and I've grown sick of the 'new' way it looks. I like the old way it was back when I first joined, so I started palying private servers. I usually don't strive much to achieve moderator status, although. Since the server is new, I thought I'd use my abilities and help this server to it's full potential, as I am a veteran of Runescape. I started playing Runescape YEARS ago, and have played ever since, it is a game I cannot get over. I'm a nice, and respectful person, but also very witty, as I like to have fun, and chat ingame. But I do know how, and when to give punishments when needed. I think I'd fit the staff position well, as in my mind, I will be a good member of the community, and I will be very active, as school is out, and is out for another month or so as of now. I will try my best for you guys.

In-Game Name: Wayne

Why are you applying for staff: I like this server, and I want to see it come up, and stay up for a while, like the old servers such as 'Near Reality' servers that stay up for a year or two. I'd love to stay here, and help the community grow, while advertising and helping such new player that may be new to Runescape.

Why should we choose you: I am experienced, and I think I would do a good job as a moderator. As I have been a veteran of Runescape for some time now, and I think that I have very good potential in this zone, as I am easy to get along with, and I know what to do in certain situations, as many don't and have drastic results.

How long have you been a part of the MJP-317 Community:
I am fairly new, and I see that the server aswell is actually fairly new, I saw the server from a youtube video, and figured it looked pretty nice, so I figured I'd come and try it out and see how it is.

Anything else you would like to add: I think it'd be great if I was chosen, and I'd try my best.

Last edited by Wayne on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Get Owned
Administrator
Administrator
Get Owned

PostSubject: Re: Wayne - Player Moderator   Wayne - Player Moderator EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Thanks for replying. Maybe write a bit more, so I know more about you before picking you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mjp-317.forumotion.com
Wayne
Registered Member
Registered Member

PostSubject: Re: Wayne - Player Moderator   Wayne - Player Moderator EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:27 am

No problem, it did seem a tad short. I added a little about myself, and what I could do for this server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wayne - Player Moderator   Wayne - Player Moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Wayne - Player Moderator
Page 1 of 1