MJP-317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ihackz u cry's mod app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ihackz u cry
Registered Member
Registered Member

ihackz u cry's mod app Empty
PostSubject: ihackz u cry's mod app   ihackz u cry's mod app EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:46 pm

I got refered from Xee he said it's a pretty good server and asked me to join and I answered with yes.
The server is new so i think it need some nice Moderators and that's why im applying for the position as a Moderator.

How long have you been a part of the MJP-317 Community: N/A
Forums Username: Ihackz u cry
In-Game Name: It will be: ihackz u cry

Why should you be Moderator? (Why are you applying for staff) : I think the server needs some mods because it's new and I will help the players after I checked the server Razz.
I would be 10hour each day online so it's most of the day saved from adverter or something else.

What would you do if you was picked?: If I was picked I would help the other and new players and i wouldn't abuse my power as a mod.
I will try to get more players on the server with adverting on other server or something like this ( if owner allow me to do this ).

Why should we choose you: you should be choosen me because I will be reallllly activ and won't abuse my power and im really trustable , respectable and helpfull.

Experience: Moderator on Trendscape2 - World 2 , a server that I can't remember but i would say if I knew it... ( it's long time ago )

About me: Im Kevin Wagmann and live in Germany , Wuppertal and i can't speak very nice english. ( Sad )
Im 16 years old and I love to play runescape private servers.
I love to play with other peoples and i like football <3.
At the moment im going to the Bernhard letterhaus school and im in the 9th grade ( comin in the 10th after the summer holidays that begin in 2 weeks ).

Back to top Go down
http://elite-cc.tk

ihackz u cry's mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJP-317 :: Feedback :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: